We are so excited...
Not only to be launching Each&Other's first workshop but a community created for photographers, by photographers.
Pack your camera bag and put on your most comfy shoes and get ready to come together with photographers from around the country for the most exciting day, exploring some of the wonderful coastline in Suffolk; a secluded beach, which still feels very untouched, with driftwood and if the tide is right out a hidden shipwreck, and a once glorious medieval church now a picturesque ruin overlooking the sea. You will have the opportunity to photograph three styled shoots throughout the day, working in smaller groups in the morning at the church ruin and then all coming together to create self portraits and for the final golden hour session on the sand.
Lunch will be held in the garden of a small Suffolk cottage, very relaxed with plenty of time for everyone to get to know each other, ask questions and learn from each other.
Come away not only with the wind in your hair and the sand on your skin, but full of content for your business, new ideas on how to style and pose your subjects and a group of friends, a tribe you will connect with long after the sun has gone down at the end of workshop.
Included will be several organised meet-ups throughout the year, whether its a lunch date or meeting in a field to create some portraits, and a post zoom meeting to go through some of the images and discuss editing styles and techniques.
Details of The Workshop:
- From 10am until Sundown
- Full day of learning and creating content at one of the UK's most hidden beaches in Suffolk
- Three Styled Mama Models - covering maternity and mother & baby
- A whole wardrobe and props to style your models and get creative
- Two locations within walking distance of each other
- Self portraits - Portraits of each other for those all important business images for your website and Instagram
- Relaxed garden buffet lunch at a small Suffolk cottage
- Lots of time for questions, guidance throughout the shoots, and time to create amazing content
- Opportunity to find your tribe and make new friends
- A £100 deposit is required to confirm your spot, the remaining £300 is due by 27th May 2022
- Weather contingency plan in place and back up dates will be provided if postponed due to poor weather
- TOTAL PRICE: £400